Q: car overheating and heater blowing cold air plus hose to heater core not getting hot

So the car started overheating and the heater isn't blowing hot just cold. Don't think coolent is circulating because the hose isn't getting warm. Already replaced water pump and head gasket. Replaced thermostat too. Coolent reservoir is boiling as well

If you replaced all those parts and it still is overheating then you have a radiator that is clogged and/or the fan is not working. You need to see if the upper and lower hose is hot when the vehicle heats up. If this is the case then replace the radiator and check the fan operation to make sure it is working.

• car overheating and heater blowing cold air plus hose to heater core not getting hot