Q: i have a 1996 polaris indy lite 340 I would like to be able to un wire a tether switch [after market ]

the person I bought it from hooked it up to the kill switch on the handle bar when you push the switch down it goes to the start position you pull the switch up it turns the sled off I want to unhook the tether and hope the kill switch goes back to normal by normal most work when the kill switch is pulled up is on push down for off

Hi there:

Unfortunately, our team of professional automotive mechanics don’t service Polaris off-road vehicles. Since these are specialty vehicles, you should contact a local Polaris expert to complete an electrical problems inspection to help solve your issue.

3. i have a 1996 polaris indy lite 340 I would like to be able to un wire a tether switch [after market ]