Q: There's a lot of smoke coming from my exhaust pipe when I push on the gas or going fast

asked by on October 01, 2016

The smoke is cloudy and its alot

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Normally, when smoke blows from the exhaust while you’re under acceleration it is due to worn out or damaged piston rings. If this happens while you’re driving down the road under normal throttle, it could be caused by a bad sensor or oil pump issue. The best option is to contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics to complete a car is smoking inspection; so they can find the precise source of the problem and recommend the correct action.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr