Q: Turn signal and hazard lights are not working. 2000 Chevrolet Prizm

My turn signals, and my hazard flashers are not working. The dash lights that are supposed to light up to show I'm turning, are not, and the outside lights are also not flashing. Earlier today I was able to get them to come on, but they were froze, and wouldn't flash. Just need to know what I need and how to fix it.

Hi there if the fuse for the turn signals and hazard warning lights is good, the flasher unit - same integrated unit services both functions - is likely bad, and should be replaced. I would recommend a turn signal/hazard warning flasher replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location and repair this problem.