Q: I have a For F650 6.0L. I did a oil change and added 25% Lucas oil stabilizer with 3 gallons of oil, the oil won't drain

I'm worried that the Lucas oil won't allow the oil to drain down to the pan which is why I'm not getting a reading on the dip stick, ov never seen this before, I added the correct amount of oil mixed with Lucas

If you are not getting drain back of the oil from the cylinder heads, then you may have sludge build up in your motor. Even with the stabilizer, you should not have issues with getting a reading on the dip stick. Look inside the valve cover to see if there is oil stuck in the head.

Do not start the engine if the oil pan has no oil in it or engine damage may happen. You may need to use an oil crankcase cleaner to dissolve some of the sludge or remove calve covers to clean out sludge and oil drain passages. If you need to have a professional take a look at this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect your oil situation and determine what should be done next.

3. I have a For F650 6.0L. I did a oil change and added 25% Lucas oil stabilizer with 3 gallons of oil, the oil won't drain