Q: PASS AIRBAG OFF light

Should the PASS AIRBAG OFF light stay on for the whole trip when I drive solo?

If the seat is unoccupied, the light will stay "on" continuously. There are other circumstances under which the light may stay on though, including low weight on the seat, the seat belt is buckled but there is no seat occupant (only certain models) and system malfunctions with the passenger side airbag. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. PASS AIRBAG OFF light