Q: Tire pressure warning system lights up because i used a nonsensored valve.

Can i disable total warning system off so i don't have to see warning and just monitor pressure the old and proven way 馃憖

The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an integrated system that cannot be disabled. When you did not install a correct tire pressure sensor and installed a regular valve stem the TPMS senses the missing sensor and turns on the warning light.

• Tire pressure warning system lights up because i used a nonsensored valve.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing