Q: Tire pressure warning system lights up because i used a nonsensored valve.

Can i disable total warning system off so i don't have to see warning and just monitor pressure the old and proven way 👀

The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an integrated system that cannot be disabled. When you did not install a correct tire pressure sensor and installed a regular valve stem the TPMS senses the missing sensor and turns on the warning light.

3. Tire pressure warning system lights up because i used a nonsensored valve.