Q: Tire pressure warning system lights up because i used a nonsensored valve.

Can i disable total warning system off so i don't have to see warning and just monitor pressure the old and proven way 馃憖

A: The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) ...

The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an integrated system that cannot be disabled. When you did not install a correct tire pressure sensor and installed a regular valve stem the TPMS senses the missing sensor and turns on the warning light.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing