Q: Chrysler town and country minivan AC and heater not working.

Hi Peter, My name is Sham from Riverside, CA. I have a 2001 Chrysler town and country mini van and the AC had stopped working and now even the heater's not working. What could be the problem ? And how much would it cost me to repair. Pse advise

This may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The electrical contacts may also wear out causing the motor to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your blower motor.

3. Chrysler town and country minivan AC and heater not working.