Q: It starts smoking from the water pump .

I was driving back from work and next thing i know is that it started smoking and i checked the gauge and it was over half i pulled over and notice antifreez coming from the bottom did not touch the car untill tonight agin i drove it normal untill 15 minutes later it starts smoking agin from the water pump i have a friemd that i mention thos to a while bck and he sed it might b the radiator im not sure .

It sounds like there is coolant leaking from the water pump and/or the water pump bearing is seizing causing the pump to run slowly (that would account for the overheating) and possibly causing a lot of friction with the drive belt, enough to cause the drive belt to smoke. From your description, the radiator is not necessarily implicated but in any diagnostic all cooling system components would be checked out. I recommend that you request a cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. It starts smoking from the water pump .