Q: front end feels loose after tie rod replacement and alignment.

I did a inner and outer tie rod replacement on the front end and then had it aligned. Now the steering feels loose and sloppy. I have not replaced anything else on the front suspension. What would you recommend doing? Ball Joints?

Hi Shane. In some cases, after replacing suspension components will cause some play in the steering. This usually is due to either parts that were replaced being loose, bushings being too small or while aligned, something else was left loose. It might be better for you to have a second set of eyes come to your location to complete a steering wheel is loose inspection. This will permit a professional mechanic inspect your Toyota to determine what might be causing this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. front end feels loose after tie rod replacement and alignment.