Q: Q: Only drives in reverse

When I shift into drive it does not catch and starts to rev. I then put it into reverse and it reverses fine. I tried troubleshooting it by putting it into park first for 10 sec and then to neutral and then drive...it still doesnt catch. I then put it back on drive and started to rev high and it moved alittle. I checked the trans fluid and saw that it was alittle low so I added alittle and notice some leakage. Please help. Thank you!

Hi. Your transmission has an internal problem with either the valve body, shift solenoid, clutches or torque converter. The only way to fix this problem is to rebuild the transmission or replace it with a new one. Sometimes a transmission flush and a transmission additive will bring back the transmission to working operation but in the case you have this does not usually work. I suggest you have the transmission replaced or rebuilt to fix your problem.

3. Q: Only drives in reverse