Q: Q: How do you set the clock?

How do you set the clock?

The time is displayed in the main window of your audio system. However, it is not updated automatically. If the battery dies or has to be replaced, it will need to be reset. You will also need to change the clock if you move to a new time zone. Thankfully, it’s easy to do – here’s how:

1. Press and hold the Clock button until it beeps. The time should blink.

2. Press the H button until the correct hour is reached.

3. Press the M button until the right time is reached.

4. Press the Clock button again to set the clock.

You can also adjust the clock using the Menu button on the audio system:

1. Press the Menu button.

2. Use the Selector knob to find Clock Adjust.

3. Press Enter.

4. Turn the knob to select the Hour and press Enter.

5. Turn the knob to set the Minutes and press Enter.

Tip

If you have a navigation system in your Accord, the clock is automatically updated based on information from the GPS.

3. Q: How do you set the clock?