Q: Engine start and open its oil cap its get dancing on that means air pressure come is it OK or some problem

Smoke come with pressure when engine oil cap removed

Hi there. Anytime you start the motor, the oil cap needs to be kept on tight. The cap is responsible not only for keeping oil from spilling and escaping, but most importantly, maintaining a consistent vacuum pressure inside the motor. When the cap is removed, you will see smoke coming from burning oil and fuel vapor mixing with the air. I am not sure why you’re removing the oil cap, but I would recommend not to do this at all.

3. Engine start and open its oil cap its get dancing on that means air pressure come is it OK or some problem