Q: Advice on buying a reliable car

What is the best car you can buy under 10,000 euros, that is good. By good, I mean low mileage, very reliable. I live in Europe.

A: 10,000 euros is around 12,000 US dollars. I...

10,000 euros is around 12,000 US dollars. I would say get yourself a good used Toyota. Those things can run forever and they are really made well. I know they make a lot of Toyotas in Europe, too. Japanese cars are all over the world. That's what I'd get. If you don't like them, then look at Hondas, too. You are in Europe, but I would stay away from European cars because they are not the greatest. Whatever you do, I would recommend having a technician give your car a pre-purchase inspection to make sure that you are aware of the car's condition before you make a purchase.