Q: Power steering went out. Turn signals and speedometer won't work. As well as heating

My abs sensors turned on last week. Then all of sudden my power steering goes out. Turn signals stop working, and speedometer goes out. Then after 20 minutes they start working again.... then next day they are out once again. I took to auto zone and got these two codes

P0500 vehicle speed sensor A

And

P0705 transmission range sensor circuit (prndl input)

I tried a hard reset. Any advice would be great

Hello there, many faults will cause your power steering to go out and the P0500 and P0705 codes to be found on your 2010 Scion. Without knowing the model of your vehicle I can only offer general advice. If both of the codes occurred at the same time as the power steering issues it is likely they are all related. Many Scion models are equipped with electronic power steering. Common faults are a wiring harness fault, steering control module, shorted wire, or a poor electrical connection. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your check engine light and make any repairs to restore power steering to your vehicle.

3. Power steering went out. Turn signals and speedometer won't work. As well as heating