Q: Replaced throttle body

So I replaced my throttle body on my truck bc the throttle sensor needed replaced and that required the whole throttle body to be replaced. So we just replaced it and it is still idling rough at stop and park. Will it readjust on its own or do I have to do something else besides the "relearn the idle"

Hi there. This video is actually pretty good on learning how to correctly replace the throttle body on your vehicle. This is another good video to learn from. It is possible that your fuel injectors are still clogged with debris or you have a vacuum leak that is causing this problem. Double check all of your connections first, then I would start looking at the EGR valve, mass air flow sensors and other fuel system components, as that is typically the cause of these symptoms.

3. Replaced throttle body