Q: Will a 5.7 hemi from a 2011 charger fit a 2002 ram 1500 quad cab that had a 4.7

asked by on June 24, 2017

Will a 5.7 hemi from a 2011 charger fit a 2002 ram 1500 quad cab that had a 4.7 I know I would have to use the chargers wire harnesses

Hi there. Unfortunately, this type of engine swap would most likely require some major fabrication with motor mounts, a new or reprogrammed ECU and other enhancements most likely to work correctly. Since we don’t offer this type of service, it would be best to consult with a local machine shop that could help you with the needed changes.