Q: Knocking noise and tough turns.

I was driving my car the other day and suddenly while make turns it felt like I had no control. I felt like I was sliding on ice and I was only doing 20mph. then it started knocking loudly, I was sure I had a completely flat tire. But when I checked they were all fine. I'm not positive but it sounded like it's coming from the driver side under the hood. What do you think the issue is?

The knocking noise could be a result of many possible things such as failing steering components or potentially engine noises. Unfortunately, in order to properly diagnose, it will require a professional mechanic taking a look at the car and taking it for a test drive. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your car’s location in order to pinpoint the cause of the noise and perform any appropriate repairs.