Q: Knocking noise and tough turns.

I was driving my car the other day and suddenly while make turns it felt like I had no control. I felt like I was sliding on ice and I was only doing 20mph. then it started knocking loudly, I was sure I had a completely flat tire. But when I checked they were all fine. I'm not positive but it sounded like it's coming from the driver side under the hood. What do you think the issue is?

A: The knocking noise could be a result of man...

The knocking noise could be a result of many possible things such as failing steering components or potentially engine noises. Unfortunately, in order to properly diagnose, it will require a professional mechanic taking a look at the car and taking it for a test drive. I recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your car's location in order to pinpoint the cause of the noise and perform any appropriate repairs.