Q: Car stalled and now won't start

I got the Service Engine Soon warning light for the O2 sensor in bank 2. I never got around to getting it fixed and the other day my car lost power and now won't start. I am getting codes P0056, P0160, and P0402.

A: The first two codes point to the bank 2 sen...

The first two codes point to the bank 2 sensor 2 and could be a problem with the wiring to the sensor or the catalyst is broken up and clogged the exhaust. The last code P0402 is for the EGR valve excessive flow. This can be the EGR valve is stuck open from carbon and the valve could also just be stuck open. This would cause the engine to run rough and possibly not start. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and do an overall inspection of your car's no-start condition.