Q: My car has an electrical failure due to rain leaking inside, what do I need to repair?

Hi my car is experiencing electrical problems all due to a water leaking from the sunroof due to rain which resulted to dripping on the passenger side shorting out the wires behind the glove department. The engine control module is rusty along with a couple of wires that have the bluish, green crust on the tip of the wires. So the car won't start it with my that cranking noise but the other electrical components work like the radio, lights, headlights etc. but as I took the ecm box out some of the wires broke that connected to the front headlights, radio, and turn signals. So now they don't work. The battery is brand new so I know it's not the battery and I know what the problem is. Basically the rain messed up the engine control module and the wiring on the passenger side which controls the engine and everything else that makes the car start up to run. I need advice and help on how to fix it along with the costs?.. thank you.

3. My car has an electrical failure due to rain leaking inside, what do I need to repair?