Q: How long should my front brake pads last on my lexus 350, 2008year?

asked by on April 25, 2017

I already did. But again, how long should my front brakes last on a lexus 350, 2008

Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote

Hello, great question! Brake pads can last anywhere from 25,000-70,000 miles. It has a lot to do with your personal driving habits, and the quality of the brake pads you purchased. You should contact whomever replaced the pads and ask them what brand they used. You may also be able to obtain this information then as well. To prolong your brakes avoid hard stops, use your parking brake when the vehicle is off, and keep them clean. You can monitor the condition of your brakes my observing the amount of material left on the pads. For any future help with your brakes, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.