Q: I have engine light on my hhr chev 2009 they said at autozone that it gave a code of p0010. what does this mean and how much does 2009 Chevrolet HHR

asked by on July 04, 2017

my engine light came on and auto zone said it was a code of p0010. what does that mean and how much will it cost I dont have alot of money

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a bad camshaft actuator. It can also be caused by low oil or an internal engine problem but most of the time it is the solenoid itself. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr