Q: Engine shaking when driving

The Check Engine light is flashing and the engine shakes when I drive.

The Check Engine flashing is indicating an engine misfire. The ignition will need to be checked and the engine scanned to see which code is retrieved for the misfire. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for proper diagnosis of your car’s Check Engine Light and shaking issue. They will also be able to perform any services needed to get your car safely back on the road.

3. Engine shaking when driving