Q: Stabilitrakservice light is in with traction control light

Does stabilitrak and traction control have anything to do with my car miss for g on cylinder number 7

The stabilitrak and traction control systems may become inactive if the engine light is on. The code for a cylinder misfire on cylinder #7 may be due to the engine oil system containing sludge from improper oil change intervals. This will cause the lifters to stick. Have the car’s cylinder misfire diagnosed and make sure to check the technical service bulletin PIP4568R for your 2008 Chevrolet Impala, dated March 16, 2016. You may have internal engine problems present that may need replacement and computer reprogramming.

I’d suggest having your vehicle’s misfire further diagnosed by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to pinpoint the issue and address it from there. Best of luck.

3. Stabilitrakservice light is in with traction control light