Q: ran out of oil and wont start

When i Parker my car at a gas station and turned it off then when i try and start it it wont start at all i chicles the oil and it was completely empty what can i do?

Hello. If the oil was completely empty, then you may have a serious engine failure. I would first add oil to it and then try starting it. If it still does not start and makes a lot of noise when cranking, the engine then needs to be taken apart and inspected. If it does not start but sounds fine, then a compression test will need to be done to see if it is an engine issue or if there is something else causing this such as a fuel system problem. If you need to have this diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s no-start condition and determine how this can be corrected.

3. ran out of oil and wont start