Q: My brake pedals squeaks when I release the brake and then press the accelerator.

Also, it does not seem to squeak much when it is cold or if it is early in the morning.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. A squeaky brake pedal can be caused by a few different things. The most common reason for a squeaky brake pedal is a brake pedal mechanism that needs to be lubricated. The brake pedal has moving parts which can produce a noise if they become excessively dry. The noise may come and go according to the temperature of the environment. As long as the braking ability of the vehicle is not affected, this is usually only a very minor issue. If you are unable to pinpoint the source of the sound, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to determine what may be causing your pedal to squeak.