Q: Service Wrench light on Ford Edge 2007 what we need to do?

Wrench light ON when starts to drive and light off when car is stopped

A: Hello. The wrench means that your vehicle n...

Hello. The wrench means that your vehicle needs service. This can be as simple as needing an oil change. The system will need to be scanned for codes to be able to tell for sure what is going on. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the warning light and assist with the appropriate repairs.