Q: Is it safe to remove a thermostat from my lexus car?

It has issues with the radiator which keeps on leaking and bursting every now and then.

No, it is not safe to remove the thermostat in any car. The thermostat helps a car regulate the engine’s temperature and is a needed component. If you keep having issues with your radiator bursting then a few things can be at fault. You may have a radiator cap that’s holding too much pressure or the engine has overheating issues, like a blown head gasket, putting compression pressure into the radiator. If you decide to get this fixed, have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the leak firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.

3. Is it safe to remove a thermostat from my lexus car?