Q: Is it safe to remove a thermostat from my lexus car?

It has issues with the radiator which keeps on leaking and bursting every now and then.

A: No, it is not safe to remove the thermostat...

No, it is not safe to remove the thermostat in any car. The thermostat helps a car regulate the engine's temperature and is a needed component. If you keep having issues with your radiator bursting then a few things can be at fault. You may have a radiator cap that's holding too much pressure or the engine has overheating issues, like a blown head gasket, putting compression pressure into the radiator. If you decide to get this fixed, have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the leak firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.