Q: whats the typical cost to replace a rear passenger bushing 2005 galant 4cyl.

Whats the typical repair cost to replace rear passenger bushing 2005 mitz galant 4cyl.

There is more than one bushing at the wheel position you are inquiring about. The upper control arm has bushings as well as the lower control arm and the trailing arm assembly. In addition, the sway bar has bushings. The cost will vary quite a bit depending on exactly which part you need replaced. You can specify the part you need by clicking on "get a quote" at this link. Alternatively, if you request a rear suspension inspection the responding mechanic will simply perform an on site inspection to determine exactly what is needed, order the parts and commence the work. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. whats the typical cost to replace a rear passenger bushing 2005 galant 4cyl.