Q: Oil light says on for a short time when engine started from hot can you advise

Can you tell me the reason for the oil warnig light stays on for a short time when

In order for me to give helpful information, it would help to know about the details of your car. Knowing what specific year, make, model, and engine size is vital for me to know so that I can give you helpful advice about your issue. I’d suggest resubmitting another question with those details included. However, from what you’ve told me you may possibly have a sensor problem or low oil pressure. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come diagnose your oil warning light firsthand and fix it accordingly.

• Oil light says on for a short time when engine started from hot can you advise