Q: While doing spark plug and wires I crossed the wires in my 96 Chevy tahoe took me a day in a half to figure it but was still drivi

Changed the spark plugs and wires truck was shaking and not picking up speed thought it was a vacuum leak continue to drive it for like two days corrected the mishap now truck accelerate in park and I can hear air from some where

Hi Jervon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. While installing spark plug wires incorrectly can cause misfiring, it’s quite possible that you had an existing vacuum leak. It’s also possible that the vacuum leak may have been caused while you removed spark plugs, as it’s rather simple to knock loose a vacuum line while working under the hood. I would double check all your vacuum line connections first to see if you can find the source of the air leak.

3. While doing spark plug and wires I crossed the wires in my 96 Chevy tahoe took me a day in a half to figure it but was still drivi