Q: How to use Napa 85-200 12V. 1 Amp. This battery charger is slow.

How to use Napa 85-200 12V. 1Amp. slow battery charger.

Hi there. When you get a Napa 85-200 12 volt 1 amp battery charger, first you will need to check the battery for the water level.

This is done by removing the caps to the battery. (Warning: Do not remove a cover to a battery that is a non-serviceable battery). Fill up the battery with distilled water if it is low. Put the caps back on and hook up the battery charger. The battery charges best when there is no drain on the battery, meaning the battery cables are removed from the battery. Leave the battery charger on for about 8 to 10 hours. This will charge the battery up to a near full charge.

If you need further assistance using the battery charger or diagnosing any battery issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your vehicle at your home or office. Best of luck.