Q: SERVICE REAR AXE and SERVICE ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM massage Opel Insignia

I have opel insignia 4x4. On my display there 3 weeks ago there was massage SERVICE REAR AXE and another massage SERVICE ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM. The vehicle was driving with no problem or strange noise. After I stop the engine and start again the massages are gone. After some time , several days, I get the massage again. I have talked with my official servicer, and he said that they don’t know what could be the problem, maybe with the differential. They have checked the car’s computer and restarted and deleted all errors. Again I have received this massage. Also they said that nothing big could be damage on the car, but I am afraid that they are wrong. The car Is still in good driving condition and I would like to stay that way .
Please advice Thank you in advance

Hi there:

We don’t see a lot of Opel Insignia’s here in the United States, so it’s a bit difficult to give you some good advice about what might be causing these error messages. In some cases, it’s a communication error in the ECU that will cause a faulty warning light. If you’re not experiencing any symptoms or poor driving issues, I wouldn’t worry too much about this. Perhaps it would be best for you to visit a local Opel dealership to see if they can diagnose this issue.

3. SERVICE REAR AXE and SERVICE ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM massage Opel Insignia