Q: I just a BMW X6 and I want to know the ideal grade of gas I use in the car

asked by on March 28, 2017

I just bought it and I wanted to know what type gas is ideal for BMW X6

Use at least 91 Octane fuel, commonly known as premium. Modern vehicles have knock sensors so you might be able to use as low as 89 octane but 91 octane is preferred. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you. Also, check out YourMechanic’s comprehensive services page as you will no doubt see many services that are of potential use to you such as routine maintenance performed right at your home.