Q: The VDC LIGHTS AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS LIGHT UP IN THE DASH BOARD

asked by on February 13, 2017

I already checked my breaks fluid and the tire pressure and my breaks were recently changed

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Anytime you see a check engine light or other warning light illuminate on the dashboard, it is due to a fault being stored in the ECU of your Nissan. The fault code typically indicates that a system or individual component is faulty and requires service. In order to determine what is causing the lights, you’ll need to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection.