Q: What is the recommended tire pressure during high speed driving?

What is the recommended tire pressure during high speed driving?

A: First off, Honda does not recommend driving...

First off, Honda does not recommend driving faster than the speed limit at any time, unless you’re part of a sanctioned (licensed and legal) event. If you do intend to put the pedal to the metal in such an event, Honda recommends that your tires be set to 35 PSI front and rear (for both tire sizes rated for the Accord).

Tip

If your tires aren’t properly inflated for high speed driving, it’s possible that the buildup of heat in the tires could cause one to fail.