Q: replacing thermostat Housing.....Front nut which is 13mm nut is stripped...Is the bolt holding it can be replaced like screwed if

replacing thermostat Housing.....Front nut which is 13mm nut is stripped...Is the bolt holding it can be replaced like screwed in...Is this possible?

A: For an issue like this, you should consider...

For an issue like this, you should consider hiring the help of a professional with the repair. An experienced technician will be able to tell if the stud can be removed or if it is a part of the housing. If the threads on the stud are still ok, you may be able to get away with just buying a new nut. Our fleet of mobile experts are prepared and trained to help you with the replacement of your thermostat housing.