Q: Idling problems and flashing check engine light clicking noise being glove box by relay

When I start my car idles rough up and down and there's a flashing check engine light blinking on and off when its clicking you can hear a clicking noise being the glove box there 3 fuses a blue one brown one and black one there clicking I don't know why then everything the gauges all just stop clicking and car is stuck accelerating I just did a lot of work to it new radiator , fans, sensors, water pump ,spark plugs, timing belt spin wheel ,thermostat, and relay fuses I don't what else to do also a blinking green key on dash

A: The green key flashing is an immobilizer wh...

The green key flashing is an immobilizer which can be caused for many reasons including a simple bad battery connection. The rough idle problem suggests a potentially bad idle air control module which regulates the air flow into the intake system as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is faulty, it will cause the car not to idle correctly or intermittently. The bad battery connection may also be responsible for the gauges not working as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this rough idling issue with a scanning tool which will provide vital information from the car’s computer indicating the problem.