Q: Many warning signs via gauge cluster

All of these warning signs displayed on my gauge cluster when I arrived at work. The TPMS symbol was flashing (w/ beeping), the ESC symbol was solid yellow, and lastly the steering wheel symbol was solid yellow then turned red. I immediately turned off the engine and turned it on back again. Warning signs were still there.

When I came back from my lunch break, checked on the car and all the warning signs went away. Drove back home and no issues. Thing is these warning signs appeared several days ago but disappear. What is going on?

Intermittent, and ultimately unexplainable, electrical glitches can and sometimes do occur. They can represent "one off" incidents and thus they don’t recur. However, it is also possible that you have an incipient, and thus real fault. One thing you, or a mechanic, can do is check to see if any codes, or freeze frame data, were saved in the engine computer. Another thing to be mindful in the type of incident you are describing if if the car’s electrical system is "weak", that is if your battery or alternator or the charging circuit have faults, you are more likely to see warning light glitches. In your circumstance, you could request a basic check engine light diagnostic during which the mechanic will download any data that was stored, run though that data for clues and also check the battery and charging system output to rule those latter possibilities out. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Many warning signs via gauge cluster