Q: 2010 Lincoln MKZ suspention

I was standing outside next to my car. It was parked on a slight grade. I heard a loud pop!! The car actually moved a bit.Now the car seems lower on the passengers side. I got it to flat ground and there is a popping noise when turning the wheel. I'm lost and I don't dare drive it.

From your description, it sounds like something in the suspension may have broken from age. If the vehicle is sitting lower, it could possible be a coil spring. The function of the springs is to carry the weight of the vehicle and maintain proper height. While not an everyday occurrence, coil springs can break with age. With the height being effected, a broken spring may very well be the culprit. Other possibility could be a ball joint. The ball joints connect the wheel hub to the upper and lower suspension components like an upper or lower control arm. If one breaks, the height can be effected as well. The vehicle should certainly not be driven until a certified technician inspects the suspension system.

3. 2010 Lincoln MKZ suspention