Q: My window is rolled all the way down and won't roll back up. It is also not making any noise and it's just the drivers side.

I went to McDonalds and rolled my window all the way down. It didn't make any noise or anything so I didn't expect anything to be wrong. I got home and tried to roll the window up and it didn't even make a noise. It's never happened before. I just checked the interior fuse box to see if the power window fuse was blown but it was fine. What could be my problem? I've never had to take off my door panel and I don't have enough money to take it to a mechanic.

A: Hey there. This is likely a short in the po...

Hey there. This is likely a short in the power window switch or potentially faulty or pinched wires. I would suggest removing the door panel to trace the wires to the power switch to make sure they are all connected and not broken or pinched. If you’d like to have this resolved, you may want to consider having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose and repair your power window for you.