Q: Abs tracking lights randomly goes off and on

I'm having trouble with the ABS lights flashing on and off. Sometimes stopping the car and turning off the ignition solves the problem, but sometimes not. What can be done for this?

The ABS will need to be tested to see if you have a problem with one of the wheel sensors. The only way to tell what sensor is having a problem is to have the computer scanned and diagnosed. I recommend having this check out by a certified mechanic. They will be able to diagnose the symptoms firsthand and figure out what’s causing your ABS light to appear.

3. Abs tracking lights randomly goes off and on