Q: WHAT KIND OF MOTOR OIL DO I USE AND HOW MANY QUARTS ?

NEED AN OIL CHANGE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF MOTOR OIL WEIGHT TO USE AND HOW MANY QUARTS.

The V6-3.0L Turbo is diesel powered. If that is the vehicle that you have, the oil capacity is 6.8 quarts assuming you install a new filter and, of course, you should use a new filter. In all events, check the oil level on the dipstick at the conclusion of an oil change just to be sure. The oil that you use must meet Volkswagen Oil Standard 507 00. Typically, for the diesel engine you would use 5W-30 synthetic oil but again the oil has to be listed specifically for the aforementioned standard (on the bottle). If you cannot source a compliant aftermarket product, simply obtain the oil from the dealer. Amsoil is an alternative source and you could check Mobil 1 synthetic and so forth. Having the oil change performed on a mobile basis, that is at your location, can be more economical. If you want to explore that option, simply contact YourMechanic and request an oil and filter change.