Q: Above you give information for correction on the fuel cap, but where is the "next" button?

I have a "loose Fuel Cap" message on the dash. I have cleaned and secured the cap. Y our instructions suggest clearing the message with the "next" button Where and what is that?

Gas Cap Replacement $87.91 - $199.77 Get a Quote

Hi there. The message is on for the fuel system is not able to build up pressure. Check the fuel cap seal and see if the seal is cracked or broken. A broken seal on the fuel cap will cause the fuel system to loose pressure and the message will come on when the pressure is dropped. If you need further assistance with the fuel cap, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.