Q: Car wont turn back on after being turned off, windows/radio turned off while car was running, dashbaord flickers on and off

While I was driving my dashboard lights were flickering on and off and the SRS/ battery light came on. My windows would not roll up or down or would inch up very slowly. The radio also turned off and spat out the cd. When I stopped and tried turning my car back on, it wouldn't start. I had someone jump my car, it started and I was able to get down the street. I was braked momentarily and when I tried to accelerate my car stalled completely as if it was in neutral. When I was trying to roll my windows up the dash flickered on and off and the temperature meter raised to H with the windows inching along.

The battery was loosing power and causing systems in the vehicle to shut down. Charge the battery up and have the alternator checked to see if its performing a 13.5 to 14.7 voltage and the proper amount of amperage. If the alternator is not working, then I recommend replacing it. If you need further assistance with your battery not holding a charge, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car wont turn back on after being turned off, windows/radio turned off while car was running, dashbaord flickers on and off