Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

3. My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: How to take air out of cooling system Lexus ls400 1997?

Hi there. First check the cooling system for the right amount of coolant and top it off if its low. Then run the cooling system until the engine is hot at operating temperature. Shut off the engine and let it...

Q: Q: Thermostat has gone bad

It is possible that your brakes may be stuck. If this happens, you will have trouble accelerating, and there will be no Check Engine Light. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to...

Q: Transmission slamming into gear

When the transmission bangs into gear, it is usually due to either the engine or transmission mounts. When the mounts are worn out, they allow excessive movement that is noticed when switching between drive, park, neutral, and reverse at idle....