Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

Q: Car is not starting and overheating

Hi there. Usually if the engine starts to overheat it won't damage your cylinder heads unless excessive overheating has occurred. However, if the engine overheated, coolant that may have spilled over may have caused an ignition system issue that's preventing...

Q: Heat in car is not hot

This may suggest the thermostat might be stuck open or you may have a clogged heater core. As you know, if the thermostat is stuck open, the coolant circulates constantly never allowing the motor to fully warm up and therefore...

Q: Remote key will not lock or unlock doors - 2002 BMW 325

Have the battery in the remote changed and visit your local bmw dealer for the possibility the key and remote may need to be reprogrammed or updated.