Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

3. My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Fan or water pump not working

Hello. This engine typically overheats from a failing thermostat or possibly a more serious issue. I would typically start by checking the coolant level and running the engine until it gets hot. I would then make sure that the fan...

Q: I brought a radiator for my 2003 mazda 6 got it put in n its still smoking and the anit freeze is backing out where u full it up

You will need to have the engine tested to see if the head gasket is blown and allowing engine compression to get into the cooling system and forcing coolant out of the reservoir. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can...

Q: Trac light and VSC warnings sound for no reason, can I disable them

Hello. Unfortunately you cannot disable this without having other issues. Most of the time this is caused by a calibration issue with the yaw sensor and the steering wheel. I usually reset and calibrate the system to see if that...