Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

3. My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: After starting my car, the secondary fan suddenly turns on now, and a few minutes later, appears to be overheating. 2011 BMW 740i

Hello - the possibly "false overheating" symptoms you are experiencing may be caused by a faulty thermostat, which is electric, and linked to the engine management software on this engine. If the thermostat is sticking closed, the engine would overheat...

Q: Car overheating with new radiator

You might also have issues with your radiator cooling fan. It should spin most the time when you have your air conditioning turned on. You might also either have a clog in your system or internal engine issues. A qualified...

Q: Heater blows cold when temp gauge is halfway. both heater core hoses are hot.

If both heater hoses are hot then the core is getting hot coolant flowing through it. You should check the temperature blend door actuator behind the glove box on heater case to see if it is operating the temperature blend...