Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

3. My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Q: Car overheating.

The starter and alternator are not related to your engines cooling system in any way. The overheating starting after these repair might be a coincidence, unless something was disconnected or damaged during the repair. Sometimes we as technicians disconnect or...

Q: On the thermostat housing on a 2013 Journey, which way does the gasket end seal to? Does it seal to the part connected to the hose?

Installing a thermostat upside down will cause the engine to overheat. Although not impossible, the thermostat will fit better one direction than the other. The coiled or spring loaded end needs to go into the engine block. The end with...

Q: 2002 Ford Mustang won't start

You need to check for corrosion on the inside of the battery terminals. If they are corroded then you will lose connection to the battery and cannot jump start the battery either. Also check for good cable connections of the...