Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

Q: Truck is overheating, new turbo and alternator

Make sure the coolant overflow tank is full to the top. It is very common for these to develop cracks which will leak coolant at operating temperature when the pressure inside the system increases. From your explanation, I will assume...

Q: Car still overheating

Hi. Although a thermostat is a possible cause of overheating, it's not the only cause for overheating. Also, if the thermostat wasn't installed correctly or the cooling system wasn't bled of air properly, it would still overheat. Other causes of...

Q: Car won't stay crunk

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...