Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

3. My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: No A/C or heat and car is overheating

Hello. You may have two problems here. The engine temperature gauge behavior could be a thermostat going nuts as you describe. I would certainly check ground connections for the engine temperature sensor, and the engine-to-chassis connections in general. It may...

Q: Bolt problem

It is common for this to occur on this engine. It is typically due to corrosion caused by electrolysis. Once this occurs the bolt almost fuses itself to the metal around it. In some cases, using a penetrating lubricant can...

Q: My car is not gasing when I hit the gas. I was at a red light and it wouldnt move, it was like it just locked?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several sensors related to the fuel system, and having that code would be beneficial for us. However, we can start with an assumption that it may have been the fuel pressure sensor,...