Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

Q: Check engine light flashing motor shake could tensioner making water pump or anything else belt driven be it

The flashing Check Engine Light means the engine is misfiring, which can be very harmful to your catalytic converter. If it starts doing this when the A/C is turned on, then there could be a problem with the ignition system...

Q: Bad mileage & strong gas smell in dipstick/oil pan - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

Okay, so usually the answer to problems are usually hidden in the fine details. The whole reason you started noticing a problem was the gas mileage. If this was my car, I would be thinking that I have a fuel...

Q: Dash lights not working

It sounds like you are having a problem with the dimmer switch that controls the brightness of your dash lights. Either that, or you have blown a fuse for the dash lights. The dimmer switch malfunctioning would be a more...