Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

car over heats but doesnt use water.

Q: My car instantly overheats

Hello. This is a common issue when the thermostat is failing. This may also be caused when the coolant fan relays are not working properly. If the thermostat is stuck closed, this may cause the coolant to not circulate properly...

Q: I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radia

A clogged radiator and a stuck thermostat can both cause the overheating problem you are having. The main thing to check is to make sure the system is full of coolant with no air pockets. If you do not feel...

Q: Air conditioner not getting cold.

The air conditioning system can be quite complex as there are many parts working together. The most common problems are leaks. If not repaired correctly, the system will degrade from the inside. Air or moisture in the system will damage...