Q: Passenger side tire locked up while driving. But will move fine in reverse.

Stopped at a stop sign, started to go and it was like something was blocking me from moving. Put it in reverse and backed up just fine. Tries going forward again, and sane thing happened.

Brake Caliper Replacement $193.80 - $1094.50 Get a Quote

Hi there. The brake caliper seems to have come loose on one side make the caliper rotate with the rotor and sit normal in the reverse direction. Check the caliper bolts and see if one of them had fallen out. If you need further assistance with your wheel locking up in the forward direction only, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.