Q: What should i do the light came on of the electric power steering indicator

what should i do the light came on my dash of the electric power steering indicator. what does this mean

Hello there. A few common faults will cause the electronic power steering warning light to be displayed. The most common are the power steering module, steering angle sensor, or wiring harness fault. If you need to have this checked, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your power steering light and proceed with any repairs required.

3. What should i do the light came on of the electric power steering indicator