Q: I replaced the ignition coils and one just melt and now it is showing a bunch of codes p0335/p1318/p0700/p0440.

Like I mentioned before, new ignition coils and spark plugs after misfire. One coil just melt and now I have codes p0335/p1318/p0700/p0440. Car was working with non problems until yesterday that I parked it.

The coil melting is the first issue to address. A possible cause of that is the 12 volt primary side supply wire to that coil is shorted to ground due to a pinched wire or other wiring fault. You can trace the supply wire of the specific coil that melted to look for that category of problem. Once that issue is resolved, erase all the codes and see which, if any, recur. If you want the coil issue, and the codes, resolved by a mechanic, the recommended service is a Check Engine Light diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I replaced the ignition coils and one just melt and now it is showing a bunch of codes p0335/p1318/p0700/p0440.