Q: Got my vehicle undercoated - how long does it take to dry?

How long does it take to dry?

Depends on a few different factors. First it will depend on the type of undercoating you got. Some are oil based and will take about a week to dry on the outer layer in temperatures above 70F degrees. If the undercoat is water based then it will dry a lot faster than the oil based. Think of under coating as a type of paint that will dry faster in warmer weather and take longer in cooler weather. Either way undercoat will not harden completely and stays soft to keep out water and salt. The longer the coat stays pliable the longer it will protect the surface and deaden sound.

3. Got my vehicle undercoated - how long does it take to dry?